To start my 25th year off, I thought I should make 25 goals to reach before the year is up. Here’s what I have so far:
Run a 5k. Save 5000 yen a week. Visit at least 5 new prefectures. Learn how to use my new camera properly.
- Complete the 52 week photography challenge.
- Pass the N2.
- Go on an apartment-wide junk purge once a month.
Enter a photography contest. Learn at least one new taiko routine. Visit a new country. Participate in a Japanese speech contest.
- Read 100 books.
Read two books in Japanese.
- Wear a kimono for an official function.
- See the Wisteria Tunnel.
- Visit Tottori sand dunes.
- Go to a concert.
- Learn to code.
- Make an herb garden on my balcony.
- Take an online course.
- Keep a journal in Japanese.
Unsubscribe from all those junk emails I always get. Learn two new Japanese songs for karaoke.
- Use my airline miles to upgrade an international flight.
Add more color to my wardrobe.
Any suggestions for better goals to try?